Thank you so much for your interest in donating to sustain the work of Surviving in Numbers. We’ve accomplished a lot as a small team in our first five years. Your gift helps us reach more survivors and train more youth to end the cycles of violence & victim-blaming. Your support has:
• empowered over 600 survivors to share their experiences
• displayed posters and conducted workshops on over 25 college campuses
• trained over 10,000 high school and 5,000 college students on creating systems of support for survivors, ending victim blaming, empathy-building, and effective bystander intervention
• held displays in the US Consulate in Guangzhao, China, public libraries, the Massachusetts State House, and on US Military bases
• helped survivors on international US Military bases share their stories
With your tax-deductible gift, you’re giving survivors hope, and empowering youth and end violence for the next generation.