Thank you so much for your interest in donating to sustain the work of Surviving in Numbers. We are currently a very small team, but in our first three years, we’ve done a lot with limited financial resources:
• helped give over 600 survivors space and materials to share their stories
• displayed posters and conducted workshops on 14 college campuses
• trained over 2,700 high school students on survivor support, anti-victim blaming, effective & safe bystander intervention
• had displays in the US Consulate in Guangzhao, China and the Massachusetts State House
• helped survivors on international US Military bases share their stories
With your tax-deductible gift, we can expand the work we do, help give more survivors a voice, and further our prevention efforts to eradicate the culture that allows for sexual & domestic violence.