Since our launch in 2013, Surviving in Numbers has been featured in international media. Links to pieces offer insight on our issues, our online and offline work, and to learn more on sexual and domestic violence.
• Billboard Magazine, October 2019 (featuring our 2 A Billion partnership with Bon Iver)
• Flaunt Magazine, September 2019 (featuring our 2 A Billion partnership with Bon Iver)
• The Katie Couric Show • CBS Evening News
• Safe Magazine by Together for Girls (Named as 1 of 50 Global Heroes Ending Sexual Violence): December 2013
• The Boston Globe: January 2014, November 2013
• WCVB News (ABC’s Boston Division): December 2013/reaired in March 2014
• The Tufts Daily • Viralnova
Surviving in Numbers has trained over 20,000 youth, clinicians, providers, government officials, and others on violence prevention best practices , how to best support survivors, and how to change community culture and response to violence. We welcome media inquiries and are experienced in working with academics, journalists, medical experts, and others. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 24-36 hours.