© COPYRIGHT 2016 Surviving in Numbers, Inc., ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Last Updated on April 28, 2014
- HOW PERSONAL INFORMATION IS COLLECTED. When you communicate with us via our Site, Surviving in Numbers collects your Personal Information only if you provide it to Surviving in Numbers voluntarily. Portions of the Site may allow you to provide Surviving in Numbers with Personal Information in order to contact us or to sign up to receive a card or email from us on your assault anniversary date.
- USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION. The Personal Information Surviving in Numbers gathers from you may be used for the following purposes: (i) to provide information, materials, or services that you have requested; and (ii) to provide you with information and materials about our services and/or materials. Surviving in Numbers does not collect or maintain Personal Information for resale purposes, or share Personal Information with any other company or organization except as specifically disclosed herein.
- CHILDREN UNDER 13 YEARS OF AGE. You should be aware that this Site is not intended for, or designed to attract, children under the age of 13 and as such, Surviving in Numbers does not intentionally gather Personal Information about visitors who are under the age of 13.
- SECURITY. While we are committed to protecting the Personal Information we receive from you and use reasonable measures to maintain the security of such information, no company, including us, can fully eliminate security risks associated with the transmission of information through online transactions, and you do so at your own risk.
- NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS. California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits customers who are California residents and who have provided Surviving in Numbers with “personal information” (as that term is defined in Section 1798.83) to request certain information about the disclosure of that information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. If you are a California resident with questions regarding this, please contact Surviving in Numbers at email@example.com.